Friday, March 20, 2009

32 weeks and 1 day, in the 8th month!

Hello! I'm still in the hospital. It has been 15 days now. Wow! Baby is doing great. Moving lots. I get an ultrasound daily. I have seen baby grin and blink. So cute. Today he was doing acrobatics!

The doctors say I have an abrupted placenta. They have not seen it on ultrasound, but all signs and symptoms point to it. Other than that, there aren't a lot of answers. I could be here till I deliver or it could heal and I could go home, it could get worse or the bleeding could stay the same, I could have to have a C section or I could deliver vaginally. I did nothing wrong to cause this. I could deliver tomorrow or I could go full-term. They are hoping I get to 34 weeks. They did see something questionable on my ultrasound today. Maybe a tear of the placenta, but they were unsure.

I am doing well. Praying lots, relaxing, enjoying phone calls and visitors, loving when Sean gets here after work, happy baby is healthy, reading, napping, on the computer,etc.

Sean went to a car seat safety class on Wednesday and we got a brand new car seat for 0-40 or 50 pounds!

Grandma had her cleaning lady come and clean our house yesterday. Sean said it looks really good.

So here is to hopefully another day of baby in my belly!

No comments: