Saturday, August 29, 2009

Happy Birthday........

my precious son! He is 4 months old today!

This was a question on my friend's blog..... Answer this simple question, then go and post one of your own....My question is: What is something you wished you had known or been told before you became a mom?

I think that while knowledge is good, maybe it would have been better for me not to read a gajillion books on babies and parenting. I have found that no book in the world can tell me how to raise my son. I have to do what works best for me and my family.

AND you don't need everything you think you need for your baby. Some of it has gone totally unused.

And they spit up and poop and pee on you a lot.....at least mine does!!!!!!

Ryan rolled over twice for Daddy about two months ago, but hasn't since....until yesterday! He did it for me twice from belly to back. He can do back to belly with assistance. I have been trying to capture it on video, but haven't been successful yet. Will post it though if I do get it. I am still trying to get his laughing out loud on video, too. No such luck yet! HE CAN BE VERY UNCOOPERATIVE! ;)

No comments: