Thursday, September 22, 2011

San Jose, California











grammy :)














Well, I am playing posting catch up because we just got back from a trip to California for my sister-in-law's wedding.  We left the 14th and got back around 130 in the morning on the 20th. We have slowly been readjusting back to EST!!!!  We had just gotten used to Cali time and then it was time to come home.  The 3 hour difference is a real killer!  The boys did great on all the long plane rides.  They also did pretty good, all things considering, on the whole vacay.  The 4 of us were in a smal hotel room.  They also skipped many naps, were out late, and we were also pretty busy.  They were real troopers.  They  fussed and complained at times, of course, but they also enjoyed their trip.  I got to meet some of Sean's family that I had never met before and lots of people got to meet the children for the first time.  Hillary (my sis-in-law, the bride)  was so gracious......her and her new hubby, Ryan.  They bought us diapers and wipes and borrowed tons of baby stuff from their friends for us to use.  She took me, my MIL, and my other SIL out for mani/pedis and they treated dinners and Starbucks.   My MIL and FIL were just as kind and gracious.  Thanks guys!!!!!  We enjoyed a beautiful day at this park and rose garden.  I got to take a ton of pics (as you can see).  lol  It was so peaceful and gorgeous.  If ever in a bad mood, this would be a good place to head!  The weather out there was great, too.  Cool a couple of days, which was a nice break from our weather here.  Ryan fell in the pool at Uncle Ryan's parents house, which was pretty scary because he can't swim, but Uncle Ryan saved him.  :)  He learned and stayed away from it the rest of the time spent at their house.  Ryan was the ring bearer (really, a bear bearer) in the wedding and he did a super job!  The wedding was beautiful, as was the bride and groom, and the reception.  It was fun because I got to get my hair done, too.  My hubby helped Ry walk down the aisle (straight to me) and my hubby looked very handsome, as well.  :)  Sunday pretty much everyone had left and so me and my 3 boys rented a car and spent the day in San Fran (will post those pics later).  We got to eat at our favorite West Coast fastfood place, In-N-Out, on our way out Monday afternoon.  We are happy to be back home, but had a great trip.  CONGRATS HILLARY AND RYAN!

2 comments:

~ Noelle said...

so fun!!!
glad the boys did well

HB said...

It was a fun trip!:)