Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Erin and Chad's Wedding

Last Saturday, Erin Bates and Chad Paine were married and we were blessed to be able to share in their joyous celebration!  The bride was gorgeous and the couple looked so super happy!  It was really nice to see so many of the families that we have gotten to know over this past year and to fellowship with them, too.  Weddings always give me that special reminder of how grateful I am for my own husband, whom I love so dearly.  I thank the Lord for him everyday!!!  Sean and I have enjoyed watching them court and get engaged, plan a wedding, and then marry.  Little did they know, seeing these two so in love put a little extra spark our marriage!!!! :)   Any way, enough about us.......we are so very happy for them and can't wait to see how God blesses them!










Singing a song together

Our Ry!


First kiss!!!!!

husband and wife



And they're off - of course after unwrapping the car and getting the stinky sardines and mothballs out of there!  Yikes!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had the privilege of attending too!! It was one of the best days of my life!! Do you Chad and Erin well?

~Jessica

~ Noelle said...

very pretty bride

HB said...

We used to go to church together.