Monday, April 1, 2013

Joyful Noise Children's Choir

Our church, Bible Baptist, had a Easter children's program that Ryan and Hunter were in.  Well, Hunter ducked out a little early!!!!  lol  Ryan did great and actually sang!!!!!  He made my mama heart swell and caused teary eyes, too! 

It's a little hard to see, so from left to right is:
Courtney Green holding Callie Bates
Josie Bates holding Judson Bates
Alves child
Warden Bates
Isaiah Bates (or it could be the other way around, but I usually get Warden and Isaiah confused!!)
A child I don't know
2 more Alves children (the Alves' are a family! :))  Gee, I'm bad with names!
Ellie Bates
Addee Bates (at least I think its Ellie and Addee and don't mind any misspellings BTW!) 
Ryan Brewner
Hunter Brewner for a quick minute!
Katie Bates
Warren child
Jackson Bates
Carlin Bates
and last but not least, Erin Bates on piano
If nothing else is learned from this post, it's that I need to purpose to learn my church family and their names a little bit better!

No comments: