|Linda and her boys arrived Tuesday night and are here for the week. We started off our 4th with picking up Pappy and heading to Honeymoon Island. Also our last time at the beach before we move most likely!|
|We did some sparklers. Ryan's first time! We had a BBQ at our house with cheeseburgers, brats, potato salad, corn on the cob, and ice cream with fresh blueberries and strawberries on top (like the red, white, and blue dessert?)|
We are enjoying our time with Linda and her boys. It's also interesting to observe her boys, who are 2 years apart like Ry and Hunter, but ages 11 and 13. Five things I've learned:
1. They still like to roughhouse and wrestle.
2. Mom still has to repeat herself over and over because the boys get distracted and have a hard time listening.
3. They still have to pratice instant obedience.
4. They still love to cuddle and are still mama's boys.
5. They are great babysitters for Ryan and keep him totally occupied and entertained.
They really are wonderful boys and Linda and her husband are doing a fantastic job of raising them. :)