Saturday, December 1, 2012

Bluebird Christmas Tree Farm

The farm had a sweet little indoor area with jams and butters for sale.  It was so cozy in there.  And if we are ever given the chance to build our own home I want a cedar bathroom like they had.  It smelled so good!








I have this feature on my camera that I have never played with before.  I think it is called miniature effect or something like that.  This is straight out of the camera.  It's kinda funky.  Reminds me of my mom's work.  Did I just say my mom's work is funky!?  :)


We were thrilled to see when we Googled Christmas tree farms that there is one about 5 minutes from our house.  So we took the boys to the farm today and they ran around and ate too many samples of jams and butters.  We also picked our tree and it is now sitting outside leaning against our garage.  Guess we will need to bring it in and put some ornaments on it.  Not today though because we decided to take the children down to the Clinton Christmas parade.  It was really fun,,,,,just not the ride home.  We were stuck in traffic for a while and I would say that Andrew screamed for about an hour.  He does not like the car.  And that is an understatement.  Every once in a while he will sleep, but usually he is just screaming.  It makes it rough to want to put him in the car and go places, but we do.  This is our first baby to not like riding in cars.  It is heartbreaking to hear him and not be able to fix it.

No comments: