Sunday, July 14, 2013

33

 
Yesterday was my birthday and I felt very blessed to have such a special day with my family.  I am also thankful for all the phone calls, texts, and birthday cards from friends and family.  Thank you for thinking of me and for helping to make my day extra lovely!!!!!  Here's some snapshots of what we did!!!!  :)
First I got to open cards and I especially loved this one.  Ryan, all by himself without any help, wrote 'hug" on my card!!!!  Then, I went and got a mani pedi :)

lol - first time seeing a sign like this!!  After my manicure and pedicure we went to McCloud Mountain for lunch. 









View from our table

This one, too.




Another silly sign!





Trying to take a picture of ourselves by ourselves.



And then someone came along and offered to help.



Wild blueberries on McCloud Mountain


And wild blackberries, too.



 

 

And finally cupcakes after lunch at Scrumps, which the owners were also finalists on Cupcake Wars on Food Network.  The cupcakes were fabulous!
And here's a few random camera phone freebies from the day before.  :)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Love:) Looks like it was a fun day.

Liz Hampton-Derivan Studio said...

sulyla 7487

Liz Hampton-Derivan Studio said...

ok, I am the unknown. Sure have trouble getting signed in and out with 2 gmail accts. Wish I change my blog to regular gmail I use. And sulyla 7487!!! Guess what that was!!! lol love, mom

HB said...

I have no idea what that means!!!! lol love

Liz Hampton-Derivan Studio said...

Sulyla 7487 was Please prove you're not a robot! I accidnetally had the cursor in the Leave your comment box so that was the message you got. I must have then clicked publish and it gave me another Please prove you're not a robot to type in! Ha! lol love

HB said...

OHHHHHH ok!!! lol