Saturday, November 27, 2010

Another busy day!



We took my friend Scott, who is in nursing school with me, one of our pumpkin pies.  He is also a fire chief.  We thought it would be fun for Ryan.  Ryan did enjoy getting in the truck and he did enjoy pushing all the buttons, but he was also pretty grouchy.  He has been so Dr. Jekyl/Mr. Hyde for the past week or so!  I looked it up online and they call it a 'spirited child'!  HA!





We also went to our newst consignment place, Stellie Bellies, which is maternity/kids, and got Ryan a new bedroom set (not furniture).  See, we had registered for bumble bee stuff for the new baby, but then Sean had a great idea!  Why don't we buy Ryan a boy set since we do know he is a boy, and give the gender neutral rabbits to the new baby!!??  What a great idea!  So, Ry's room is less gender neutral now and more boyish, and new baby will get his Bunny Meadow stuff.  The last picture is a messy spare bedroom, soon to be another nursery!  We have a lot of work ahead of us, and I am excited! 





We also got our Christmas tree.  $20 at Wal-Mart!!!!!!!!  It's 5 1/2 ft.  I think that's a great deal!  We NEVER put up a tree this early.  I have always thought it weird to do so, but we did this time since we are leaving for AZ on the 15th and won't be back until the 29th.  Any way, after getting all of our Chirstmas shopping done during Black Friday, getting our tree and decorations up, getting our yearly family photos done, and ordering our Christmas cards, we are basically done and I am liking it.  Only thing left is making Christmas cookies, which we be the start of a new tradition (if they turn out tasty, that is).  I think I will get on the start-Christmas-the-day-after-Thanksgiving bandwagon.  Christmas is my favorite holiday and that means I just get to enjoy it longer.  And note:  It is a REAL tree.  We don't do the fake variety..........that's no fun!  And then there isn't the smell of pine!  Ahhhhh, I love it!  Oh and can you find the 'spirited child'!???!!!  Told you he is fuss bucket!

No comments: