Friday, January 7, 2011

Randomness

We have still been using sheet savers on Ryan's bed.  Not sure why because he never actually sleeps on them.  He is a mover and is all over his crib at night.  I guess we were using them because we had them.  Any way  around 5:45 this morning, he started crying so I went in there to check on him and he had ended up UNDERNEATH the sheet saver and was kinda stuck.  So that's a little dangerous!  Suffice it to say, I am no longer using them!


With this pregnancy, I have used a Boppy full body pillow to sleep with at night and it is so comfortable!!!!!!!  I love it so much, the pillow even has a name!   Pierre.  :)  They can be a little pricey, but I found mine at consignment a few months ago for a reasonable price.  Any way, it helps with sleeping. 

Also, we went to Motherhood Maternity a while back and I got a support band.  I chose the one that has the most support.  They have 2 other levels that are cheaper and not so big and bulky, but also don't provide as much support.  They allow you to try all 3 on and I didn't notice a difference with the first two, but when I put on the 3rd one it felt magnificent!  It is a little bulky and makes me look a little bigger than I am, but it is totally worth it!  The sales lady said a lot of women use this one for twins.  It helps my back, belly, and legs tremendously.  Sean puts it on me every morning and I take it off right before I go to bed.  I highly recommend one if you have belly, back, and/or leg/hip problems.  It was a little pricey, as well, at $40, but well worth the money!!!

No comments: