Tuesday, November 8, 2011

God with us

Have to share 2 amazing God stories from Friday!!!!

Last Thursday night we went for an hour long walk.  Friday morning I went to put on my Tiffany bracelet and it was GONE!   We searched all over the house and couldn't find it.  Sean decided to retrace our steps from the walk the evening before.  We both started praying, him on his walk, me at home, and HE FOUND IT WITHIN 4 MINUTES IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD!  Thank you Jesus!!!!! 

Then Friday afternoon when I got into work I got my 1st paycheck.  First one since March 2009!!!!  Any way, I opened it up and there was a problem!  I was overpaid by a lot!  During orientation I was not supposed to receive my regular weekend pay, which is more, but they accidentally paid me my weekend rate.  It came out to $7.00 extra an hour x 34 hours (close to $240 extra).  I went straight to HR to let them know they had made a mistake and she decided to let me KEEP IT because of my honesty and because she said it was more trouble than it would be worth to fix it.  THANK YOU JESUS!!!!!!!!!

No comments: