Sunday, March 29, 2015

Covenant Kids Run



Ryan has expressed interest as of late in running.  Not like he ISN'T running all the time any way, but when we saw that there was a 1 mile race for kids coming up in downtown Knoxville, we decided to sign him and Hunter up! Me and Sean also participated and pushed Hailey and Andrew in strollers.  It was a teeny bit cold, but nothing to complain about.  Yes, I said cold.  Just when we thought spring was here!  It is nice to see green grass again though.  And budding trees.  Off subject.  The boys did great.  They ran the whole mile! 
Hanging at the Holiday Inn (where registration was) waiting for the race to start.

Almost time!

Here we go!


Excuse the hand smudges in these pictures.  I couldn't see as  I was taking the pix and now I'm too lazy to edit them because I want to go back upstairs and watch Hallmark movies, drink my coffee, and eat Reece's with the hubby!



We did it!  The race ended on Neyland Stadium's field!



And then we got free Chik-fil-A sandwiches!  Add those calories right back on!  And then some since we also stopped at Starbucks on the way home.  Either way, my legs hurt today!

No comments: