I just have some prayer requests.
1. The first one is an unspoken.
2. My Dad/Pappy to the kids. He has been in severe pain for about 2 weeks now. Long story short, he has not been able to get in with pain management yet, but finally has an appointment scheduled on Valentine's Day, thank the Lord. He has had two trips to the ER, no sleep hardly, and has lost function in his right arm (numb, weak, etc). He has not been able to work or really do anything. All he has been doing is talking to doctors and their staff, which has been a long, frustrating process.
3. My Aunt Tanya. Not sure what is going on exactly, but I know it is health related.
4. My Aunt Dana and the whole Cohen family. She just lost her son this week (my cousin), who was only 33 years old and had 2 little boys, ages 2 and 4. Please, please pray for them. It is such a tragedy and so sad.
5. Our little Andrew. He went back to the ENT yesterday. He still has fluid on his eardrums, but it has improved since his last visit on Dec. 27th. Dr. Graves wants to give it 6 more weeks to see if it will clear up even more, so we have our next appointment March 30th, I believe. At that point, there will probably be a decision made on if little guy needs a 3rd set of ear tubes. Hoping, hoping not.
Thank you, thank you, thank you!