Monday, December 7, 2009

I have been tagged!

1.) Have you started your Christmas shopping?
Nope.  I don't think we will do much this year.  Feeling like Christmas is about CHRIST, not presents.  Does that sound scroogey? 


2.) Tell me about one of your special traditions.

We will start a new tradition this year.  We are going to a Christmas tree farm in Dade City to pick and cut down our own tree.  Christmas morning is spent at home and Dad comes over.  In the afternoon, we go to Grandma's.  Christmas Eve we go to church and to my uncle and aunt's for dinner.  We do many things in December, as well, to celebrate the season.  O, this was more than one tradition.  Oops.  Guess I'm not good at following directions. 

3.) When do you put up your Tree?

Before Christmas Day



4.) Are you a Black Friday shopper?
Never done it.


5.) Do you Travel at Christmas or Stay home?
Yes.  This year we are going to Colorado, but will be home on the 23rd. 

6.) What is your funniest Christmas memory?
HHHHMMMMMM, I have no idea.  I could probably pick my brain and think of something, but am feeling too lazy for that and would rather just answer the rest of the questions.  :)


7.) What is your favorite Christmas Movie of All time?
Elf, of course!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This toliet seat is ginormous!  Best line ever!


8.)Do you do your own Christmas Baking, what’s your favorite treat?
Haven't, but not opposed to it.

9.) Fake or Real Tree?
I HIGHLY DISLIKE fake trees!

10.) What day (as a Mom) does the actual panic set in to get it all done?
Do you have to be a mom to panic?  I haven't panicked this year, being a new mommy, but all the other years, not being a mommy, I panicked.  Usually around December 1st until January 1st.  No, no,usually Thanksgiving Eve until Jan 1.  


11.) Are you still wrapping presents on Christmas Eve?
Sure.


12.) What is your favorite family fun time at Christmas?
I would have to say all of it!

13.) What Christmas craft do you like the best?

Decorating the tree and house.

14.) Christmas music?
I love our worship team's Christmas stuff.  It even makes me cry.  They started with it yesterday.....and yes, I cried.   

15.) When do you plan to finish all your shopping?
The only positive gifts this year is a little something for Ry and Sean.  I already got my gift from Sean - a Coach diaper bag.  We will do stocking stuffers, too.  Our big Christmas gift is our $900 plane tickets to Colorado for 9 days! 


Tagged by Jumpin-Beans.  

I tag you, Becca, knowing you probably won't do it!  lol  lol :)

No comments: