Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Day 14

A vacation I would like to take:
Well, this is a tough one because I really do want to travel the world - all 50 states and all countries.  It's a dream/goal of me and Sean's.  But, if I had to say right now where I would like to go, it would be Couer D'Alene, ID.  We actually are going next August and I am so excited!  We will be visiting there, and Spokane, WA (God permitting) :)  Sooner than that, though, we are going to AZ for Christmas for a couple of weeks to see my mama and Mike and we are really looking forward to that, as well.  My mom hasn't seen Ryan since he was 2 weeks old!  We love AZ, too!  Great place to visit.  Oh and we are going to a cabin in November in Northern Florida, which should be fun!  We got a cabin on the lake for the weekend.  :)

2 comments:

~ Noelle said...

goodness...
travel a little?
lol

HB said...

I LOVE traveling!!!!!! It's my favorite!