Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Day 6

A moment I wish I could relive: 

Hmmm......well, I don't really believe in going back to the past and changing things, because the past is the past, but if I could relive anything, I wish I would have found the Lord when I was younger.  Then, I wouldn't have made as many mistakes growing up as I did, but I know that there is nothing that I can ever do to change those things, and I can use my experiences to help others. 

Wouldn't be bad to experience the birth of my son again or the day Sean came back from his 7 month deployment.  :)

Have a blessed Tuesday! xo

2 comments:

~ Noelle said...

Wonderful post!
Isn't it just amazing where we are in life?!
Think about it.......

HB said...

I know! To think of where we were and where we are now! Only God can do such amazing things!