Sunday, September 5, 2010

Day 4

Favorite television program:
I'm gonna step onto my soapbox for a second....or two.  :)  There is hardly anything suitable to watch on television.  Sean and I purposed about a year ago to not watch things that are not pleasing to the Lord.  We really felt God leading us this way.  What you put into your mind, what your eyes see and your ears hear is what will come out!  We decided to go through our extensive mini Blockbuster movie collection and sold most of them to the flea market, which was really hard to do.  We were very proud of our movie collection!  However, most of them were inappopriate.  Also, we do not watch anything inappopriate on TV anymore either (violence, sex, immodesty, bad language, etc.)  It's really hard to do!  So, we have about 6 channels that we watch:  Food Network, HGTV, Travel Channel, TLC, Discovery Health, Fox News and of course sports.  I really wish the cable company had a prorated thing where you only pay for the channels you watch.  Our bill is super expensive and we have a gazillion channels that we don't use.  Also, we don't turn on the TV very much.  We try to only watch an hour or at most 2 a day.  This goes for Ryan, too.  He isn't all that interested in TV any way, but all he watches is Smile of a Child, which is a Christian kids television channel, and only rarely does he watch it. 

Any way, off soap box and now to answer the question! My favorite show is 19 Kids and Counting.  I have seen every single episode and I don't miss my appointment Tuesday nights at 9!  :)

Have a God blessed day!  xo

2 comments:

~ Noelle said...

I have never heard of that...
Smile of a Child...
Will need to look and see if we get it...
I am SO GLAD you are doing this!

HB said...

We have Verizon fios for our TV service.......