Friday, February 18, 2011

Florida State Fair 2011





One of the reasons we came to the fair. I had read all about the new fair food this year and this is one of the things I had to try.  Shrimp and cheese po boy wrapped in fried bread.  It was delicious.  The other must try was the maple bacon cupcake, but unfortunately I couldn't find them.  I did find the red velvet funnel cake, but we were too full to get it.



39 weeks and 2 days and still pregnant.  :)  I went to the doctor yesterday and I am still 100% effaced with no dilation.  I went from a fundal height of 38 to 35, so baby has dropped. 








Laughing Cow




We had decided that if I was still pregnant today we would go to the fair, sooooo...........still pregnant, off to the fair we went.  It was a lot of walking, probably the most walking I have done in 9 months!  We enjoyed ourselves, though, and Sean was very patient with my frequent bathroom breaks and rest stops to sit down and put my feet up.  It was like 77 degrees today, too!  Ryan really enjoyed the animals and got to pet a cow named Ida.  I am really glad we got to go again this year.  I get so excited for fair food.....and fair fun!

2 comments:

~ Noelle said...

red velvet funnel cake?
yummy... at least sounds so!

HB said...

Doesn't it though!?!