Brewner Family Schedule
- 0700 Get self and children ready including personal Bible time and working out
- 0845 Mommy and Daddy breakfast, talk about the day, and Bible study (ALL family present)
- 0930 Chores
- 1030 Free time (activities with the children, run errands, etc.)
- 1200 Lunch and Bible time
- 1300 Naps for little ones (ages 6 and under) and catch up/free time for Mommy and Daddy
- 1600 Wake up from naps/snack time and then activities with the children/free time/make dinner/any unfinished business
- 1800 Dinner and Bible study (ALL family present)
- 1900 Clean up, walk, get ready for the next day
- 2000 Bath and story time and prayers (ALL family present for prayer)
- 2030 Bed time for children
- 2030 Prepare for the next day, tie up any loose ends, shower/bath, relaxation time for Mommy and Daddy
- 2300 Bed/prayer time for Mommy and Daddy
KNOWN EXCEPTIONS TO SCHEDULE:
· Monday: Mommy and Daddy have a date (rotate weekly who plans the date activity).
· Thursday: Mommy has women’s Bible study from 1000-1130.
· Friday: Rotate weekly between couples night (1900) and Capogna’s (1800).
· Saturday: OUR SABBATH DAY!!!!!!! (Free time, family day, no distractions, no cleaning, no computers, and take communion- Lord’s Supper).
· Sunday: Church 1030-1300
J Remember: This is our GOAL…….our “WANNA-BE” schedule! J
Mom’s Chore List
· Monday: Baseboards, fans, doors and knobs, light switches, vacuum
· Tuesday: Toilets, sinks, tubs, shower
· Wednesday: Windex and washing misc.
· Thursday: Counters and cabinets
· Friday: Dust
· Saturday: Sabbath!!!!!!!
· Sunday: Sweep and mop floors
REMEMBER BLANKET TIME!!!!!!!!!!!! (GOAL: 3x’s a day)
Family Prayer Requests:
Urgent to do-today list:
Do this week list:
Do Sometime List:
Brewner Bytes (Things to be aware of this month):