Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Joyce Meyer Teaching Points - Life Doesn't Have To Be So Complicated

I missed one of the points, but here are the seven that I did get from her broadcast ministry.

1.  Simplify your life by making God your one thing.
2.  Do one thing at a time and enjoy it.
3.  Learn how to enjoy where you are at on the way to where you are going.
4.  Trust, just trust.
5.  Let go of what lies behind.
6.  Don't make mountains out of mole hills. 
7.  Clean out the clutter.....literally.  Organize your household!

I love her teaching.  It is always practical and applicable to daily life and I love how she just tells it like it is.  She is an amazing woman with an amazing testimony and it is awesome to see the way God has worked in her life and continues to do so.  She is such a positive example to so many and she has helped lead countless people to Christ.  She has definitely helped me in my relationship with God. 

No comments: