Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Baby #4's anatomy ultrasound!

Sean and I had the pleasure of going to the anatomy ultrasound today for Baby Brewner.  :)  It was sort of like a date day!!!!!  :)  Praise God, baby looks great!!  We are just thrilled and delighted and counting our blessings.  God is so good!!!!  AND the OTHER  BIG news is someone knows the GENDER!!!!!!!!  Wanna know who!!!!????????  OK, I will tell you.  It isn't me.  I do not know.  I probably will not know until B-day.  It isn't my Mom.  Although, today is her birthday and so that would have been a sweet birthday present.  Nor is it my Dad.  And nope it isn't Sean's Mom.  Or Dad.  Not his sister.  Or his other sister.  Or his brother.  Oh yah, and it's not any of our friends.  Or relatives.  Give up?
Profile in picture one and crossed feet in picture two.  :) 


It's the baby's Daddy!!!  My hubby!!!!!  Yup, Sean knows!!!  And he's not telling ANYONE!  Even the one carrying the baby!  He is now in charge of the take home outfit (so I did suggest that towards the end he tell one of the girls at church what we're having so they can help him shop!!!)  :) 

Psalm 16:11

King James Version (KJV)
11 Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.

3 comments:

Liz Hampton-Derivan Studio said...

Girl?

Anonymous said...

GIRL GIRL GIRL GIRL, Healthy Baby Girl!!! We need a girl cheerleader in the mix!!! Have I said girl yet. How about that VOls game this last Saturday. Good one huh!

LOve you guys
GIna

HB said...

It's a girl!!!! Unless it's a boy that is!!!! lol

Sean was at the game. The rest of us were in FL. I got to see some of it in FL. Good game....for me!!! GO GA!!!! I even had my pedi done in GA colors :)