Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Memorial Day at Dollywood

We weren't sure a holiday day would be a good day to go to Dollywood, but it actually ended up that it wasn't busy and lines were short so that was nice.  Ryan LOVES riding roller coasters and it is a blast to do it with him.  He laughs the whole time.  I have to keep a hand on him (motherly instinct) to keep him 'safe' and he would keep pulling my hand off of him.  We took the whole family on the ferris wheel, which I nearly had a panic attack.  Just sitting up in the sky while loading and unloading is not fun.  When it's actually moving, I'm good.  Hunter went on a kiddie coaster and did not like it at all.  We are really enjoying our season passes and the boys were already asking to go back the very next day.  

Please pray for my grandma.  She's in the ICU.  Thank you.





Ferris Wheel Face










No comments: