Wednesday, October 19, 2011

My job

I am starting my new job as an admissions RN at Windmoor (a psychiatric facility) on Monday!  Next week I will be doing orientation Monday through Friday from 830-5.  Then the next two following weeks I will work Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 3-11 to shadow.  After that, I will be on my own and get my normal schedule, which will be Saturdays and Sundays 7 am to 7 pm.  I am looking forward to it. I will miss my boys, but I know it is where God is directing me and us as a family so I feel at peace.  Hunter is in FULL FORCE separation anxiety so I just pray that he can get through the next few weeks.  He really wants no one, but me.  He will go to Sean when he wants to play, but not really other than that.  It's only 3 weeks though.  He can do it! 

No comments: