Thursday, March 15, 2012

Family News Update


We have found renters for our townhome! We have shown our house twice and the 2nd set of people decided they wanted to live here. Praise God. I was a little worried about this instead of giving my worries to Him. Sean knows the guy from school. It will be him, his fiancee, and her brother living here. This is our first time doing this so we are hoping to get some advice from our friend and realtor who helped us find our townhome.

We also picked our date to move - July 21st! My Dad is so kind and will be helping us get there. Maybe once he sees it, he won't want to leave either! :)

Sean got his summer schedule set up and will be gone Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10 am to 10 pm and then Wed from 1030-1230. This means I will be alone and outnumbered during bathtime. I am blessed that we are both usually home for that and I'm not sure I know how to do it by myself. I'm sure I will figure out the logistics!

Hunter is slowly getting better, but it's not stopping him from learning new words! He now says mama and Ryan, but it comes out "yaya!" lol Big brother yaya. Love it! He has also started waving bye-bye. :) Such a joy to see all these little milestones.

Ryan is also slowly getting better, but it's not stopping him from being a funny little man. I have to share this! While we were in TN, I came out to say or do something, but my hair was wet and uncombed from washing it and Ryan says, "What happened to your hair mama? Try again, mama. Try again". We all cracked up. He has always been really focused on my hair and will tell me when he doesn't like what I've done with it. lol With a toddler also comes the challenges....at least our toddler. We have still been on vacation mode (aka lazy) and need to get back on our tough love with him. He is in full force with talking back to us, not sharing with his brother, hitting his brother, and not listening to us. Ryan helps us work on our character quality of PATIENCE everyday!

And that leaves me. Really no news with me. I am starting to feel little baby movements occasionally. I love those moments. :)

We did lose our neighborhood duck, Lazy Mazzie. I took the boys for a walk the other day and we saw her dead in the grass. Not sure if she was hit by a car or what. I tried to explain it to Ryan, but I don't think he could really understand. He kept saying "She wants to go swimming" and "She's hungry." He also said that she needs to stay on the sidewalk so she wouldn't get hit by cars. Awwww. Poor Mazzie. She was such a sweet duck. We went to feed her bread all the time and she would even let us pet her. She was here for years. We will miss her!

Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.

No comments: