Thursday, March 22, 2012

A Sweet Moment

The boys were holding hands in the backseat while I was driving. Too cute! Not cute is what I found after naptime yesterday.......Ryan decorated his room with poo!!!!

I think I need to carve this sweet moment into my brain because these boys are giving me a hard time! I love them so much, but feel like I am failing as a mama. I am losing my patience with them and am often upset. It has just been difficult. Ryan is super emotional and whiny, complaining, demanding, and just down right cranky almost constantly. I am weary and I don't know what to do to help him, to discipline him, or what to say to him. I feel like there is a temper tantrum almost every 10 minutes. Hunter, on the other hand, rarely wants me to leave his side and when I do he fusses and fusses. I have feelings of guilt because I am getting irritated and frustrated. I don't want God to think I am not thankful for 2 healthy boys whom I really do cherish and love.

Something else I need to remind my self of........hourly!
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through him who strengthens me.

No comments: