Friday, March 9, 2012

Happy Birthday Hunter!

Well, I'm a few days late, but we have been in TN.  We are home now.  Got in around midnight this morning.  Our sweet little 1-year-old celebrated his birthday 3/7/12.  He got to enjoy time at a park in Knoxville and a hot fudge Sunday after pizza.  Today he got a slide from mommy and daddy with a Valentine's card!!!!!  LOL  That is Mommy's preggo brain.  I thought I had picked up a Birthday card, but apparently not!  His big brother loved the new slide, too! 

Our trip went great!  Our appointment with the OB in Oak Ridge went great, too.  We really like Dr. Peters and his staff.  Good thing, too, because their practice is the only one in Oak Ridge.  He seems very laid back and kind and will perform a VBAC and will accept me as a patient.  We got an impromptu listen of the baby, too!  :)  They also gave us a tour of the maternity ward at the only hospital in Oak Ridge - Methodist Medical.  Praise God....it really couldn't have gone any better.  :) 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUNTER!

We love you!

Psalm 139:13-16 For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well. My frame was not hidden from you,when I was being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them.

No comments: