Friday, March 2, 2012

Sweet Baby #3

This little one is quite active!  S/he was all over the place during the ultrasound, doing flips and rolls and twists!  I'm starting to feel little flutters occasionally and I'm also starting to feel much better.  Still nauseous at times, but a definite improvement.  Poo diapers still get me, though!  We will not find out the gender for this one either, BUT we are doing something a little different this time.  A FEW PEOPLE WILL KNOW!  We first wanted to see if the grandparents wanted to know, AS LONG AS THEY COULD KEEP THE SECRET.  My dad does not want to know, however, as suspected, my mom does.  LOL!  So her and and my step-dad will get to find out.  Sean's parents do not want to know either.  Also, something else exciting.  One of my really good friends is 10 days behind me in pregnancy.  We have shared 3 pregnancies together now.  I promise we don't plan this!  Any way, our first children are about 4 months apart and our second ones are about 7 months apart.  Both of hers are the older ones.  They have found out the gender on their other two, but want to have the surprise for this one.  Soooo, we are going to find out what they are having and they are going to know what we are having, but we won't tell each other.  We will have the utrasound tech write it down and put it in a sealed envelope and mail it to each other, just like we will for my mom and step-dad.  It's gonna be fun shopping for her little one!  we will even get each other gender specific take home outfits.  :)  Prayers for healthy mamas and healthy babies. 


Psalm 127:3, 5
3Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward. 5Happy is the man that hath his quiver full of them: they shall not be ashamed, but they shall speak with the enemies in the gate.

Isaiah 41:10
fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

No comments: