Monday, June 25, 2012

Sean's big birthday!

We started out with cake for breakfast.  Sean picked coffee cake, which I will also share the recipe.  It was delish!  I also got some fancy schmancy Starbucks ground coffee to go with the coffee cake. 


Forgot to take a picture of it before we started to devour it!

Then we took Sean to the shooting range


Lunch at Quaker Steak and Lube

Boys already worn out on the way home from lunch!  Good thing it's time for naps! 


Dinner at Red Robin at Citrus Park Mall with the fam and Steve and Melinda


Took the boys on the carousel afterwards.  Ry had fun.  Hunter did not.

Happy, Happy birthday to my hubby!

Since our wonderful birthday celebration on Friday, lots happened over the weekend and up to today. Hunter has had a fever since Saturday and Sean took him to the doctor today. He had some white spots on his tonsils so they checked for strep, but it came back negative. The doc said she has seen some other children with the same symptoms and that it is some kind of virus. Fever should break on day four. He's been up to 101.8. Poor little man. Sean and I didn't get much sleep last night because of our sick baby and I think I will need round 2 nap for nap time today so I probably won't post the other pictures I had, but will wait until tomorrow. He is highly contagious, but no one else has it in the house and I will just pray that it stays that way. I had a baby appointment today and baby and me are looking good.....30 weeks today!!!!! Last, but certainly not least, Tropical Storm Debby has become the focus around town! We had over 10 inches of rain yesterday! Not much today, but we are under tropical storm warnings, flood warnings, tornado watches, and it's been windy........close to 45 mph! Looks like it's gonna hit north of us, but expected to get much more wind and rain and continued watches and warnings. I am a bit of a weather nerd so I've been enjoying it!

Here is the link for the coffee cake. :) She has step-by-step instructions with pictures, which came in handy!



No comments: