Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Sick Hunter

This is my baby yesterday.  He got up from nap time super fussy and ended up falling back asleep on the chair next to me.  He was not feeling well at all with pretty high temps.  We had been giving him round-the-clock Motrin and Triaminic and Sean and I were waking up every 2 hours through the night to check on him, give him meds, and cool tub baths to bring down his temp.  I have to say I was a little concerned and wondering if we were going to end up making a trip to the ER.  Well, through the night the fever broke!!!!!!!!  I'm sharing all this because I learned something........I had gone to check on him during the night and he was super sweaty at one point, but still sleeping and not hot at all.  I wondered if that meant his fever broke.  We Googled it and found that it is a sign.  So watch for sweat (and a lowered temp of course, lol)....could mean the fever is gone! I think he is still not feeling 100% today though because the fussiness did not disappear with the fever.

No comments: