Monday, August 18, 2014

Final Trip Out West Pix

On the playground with Gagu.  The playground is right across the street from my mom's house.

Sitting on Mom's front porch



View from Mom's front porch




Bisbee continued!





San Pedro River in between Bisbee and Sierra Vista.  We walked for a bit, but it was hot and I was scared of snakes!  And we had to get back for Wednesday night church services.


The river.  We told Andrew it was chocolate milk.



This is in Monroe, LA AKA my birthplace!  Haven't been since I was just a couple of months old.  We drove through quickly on the way to my uncle and aunt's. This is St. Francis Hospital where I was born 34 years ago!  :)



This was a bench at the hospital, and Proverbs 31 is my favorite chapter in the Bible!  Monroe also smells like paper plants, as does St. Marys, and I love that smell!











Selfie x 2 time!





Last part of our trip.  My Uncle Paul and Aunt Tanya and their boys (my cousins) Landon and Myles so graciously let us stay with them overnight.  And they cooked the best steaks!  It was too short of a visit, but so nice to see them.  We left here to head home to see our boys!  I was so excited I could barely contain myself.  Michaela kept them up till 11 so we could see them and they decorated the house with welcome home posters! :0)


2 comments:

Liz Hampton-Derivan Studio said...

Love all the pix and all your travel posts. Miss you ALL! Love and hug, Mom/Gagu

HB said...

Thank you! Love you!