Sunday, August 31, 2014

Skirt

I've got pictures to post (I can't even remember of what - oh yah kittens and kiddos, of course), but this computer won't let me post them to the blog and Sean's laptop is at the Apple store waiting for us to pick it up.  It died last week and he had to get a new motherboard. 


I also need to take some pictures of our 6 month old baby girl.  I realized we hadn't even snapped any photos of her first foods, which began, oh two months ago!!!  Fourth child syndrome!


We have been busy shopping this week for fall and winter clothing.  We went to the Picky Chick children's consignment, which had some really nice things.  Usually we do the Crown consignment, but they cancelled theirs this time.  Yesterday, we finished up getting clothing for me and Sean at the Goodwill in Farrugut.  We drove all the way down there because it is the "rich" area so we assumed this one would have nicer clothing.  We assumed right!  I was amazed!  I thought for sure we spent hundreds of dollars there, but it was just a little over $100 total!  Crazy funny little story, too.  I was trying this silly skirt on, which ended up being too small and not what I wanted, but I couldn't get the thing off of me because the zipper was stuck.  I tried and tried to no avail.  I prayed and prayed and that wasn't working.  I tried even ripping the thing off.  I was probably in there a good 10 minutes trying to get out of this skirt!  I didn't have my cell phone to call Sean so I had to go looking through the store with this skirt on trying to find him. I told him my dilemma, which he found amusing, as did Ryan, who kept announcing to the world that mama was stuck in her skirt, as we made our way back to the dressing room.  Sean tried to help, but couldn't get it off me either because the zipper was off track and not functioning properly.  Finally I said just cut it off me so Sean pulls out his pocketknife and does just that!!!!  He went and told the employees, but they said not to worry about it and that we wouldn't have to pay for it.  Ugh!  That was crazy!  This stuff only happens to me, I tell ya! 


Enjoy the rest of your long weekend!  Church for us and then I go into work!  One week till lil Andrew's birthday!!!! 

2 comments:

Liz Hampton-Derivan Studio said...

Funny:) I'd say that could happen to me too! mom

HB said...

I'd agree!!!! :) lol