Thursday, November 13, 2008

A lIst of why I am fabulous!



1. I am a good wife, daughter, friend, family member and soon to be mom!
2. I am a hard worker.
3. I love God.
4. I am caring.
5. I am a good listener, except for when my ADD kicks in.
6. I am creative.
7. I am smart.
8. I love animals.
9. I love to travel and see the world.
10. I am curious and love to learn.
11. I am a good cook.
12. I am open to trying new things.
13. I can keep a secret.
14. I am honest.
15. I am reliable.
16. I love to laugh.
17. I love to have fun.
18. I love to exercise.
19. I get excited all the time about little things.
20. I am me!

Becca and Hilary. Your turn. I was tagged by a fellow blogger, so now I am tagging you. You must post a list of why you are fabulous on your blog and c&p the sticker too. Now go do it because you are fabulous and I love ya!

No comments: