Sunday, May 8, 2011

Oh yah!

I forgot to say that Ryan is officially pabu (pacifer) free now!  We were down to one last pabu and Sean and I decided that when that one was gone that, that would be it.  So, last night Ryan lost it at Tropicana Field (the stadium where graduation was held).  Also, where the Tampa Bay Rays play.  It was pretty cool because we got to sit on the field.  I took my shoes off and put my toes on the grass.  :)  Any way, totally off subject.  Last night he cried for it for a bit, but then slept fine.  Today he has been asking for it a lot, but he has been pretty good.  It just breaks my heart; it was like his best friend, ya know!?  Any way, we have to stay strong.  I know after a few days it will be fine. 

1 comment:

The Color Of my Life said...

so big edy still taking pacifier?? In my country here, Malaysia, we stopped taking it when we are three yrs old.. some can reached to six.. But according to our parents and doctors, it's best to stop encouraging babies at 2 or 3 cause it will affect their tooth grow or smtg like that.. It won';t be perfect...

I still remember I wanted it so badly till I cried so loud, my dad never allows..say have to stop...huhu/...those were the days...