Tuesday, July 5, 2011

All American Babies


We went down to my uncle and aunt's for the 4th and had a great time.  We didn't stay for the fireworks (or as Ryan would say "farts" lol) because they weren't until 930.  Hunter was not doing so great down there any way.  I think he was hot, overstimulated, and tired.  I've been worried about the little man.  Saturday he had 2 bloody diapers.  After a call to my FIL and to our ped, we were told it was probably either something I had eaten or a virus.  I stopped dairy for 2 days and any kind of spicy food and we gave him some Pedialyte and watched to make sure he was acting and eating the same.  He has been totally fine and no more bloody diapers. His stools are greenish though.  We called my FIL again and he said that is fine.  Last night I was unable to sleep because I am worried about him.  He had a tinge of blood again in the middle of the night.  I got on my knees and prayed and asked God to heal our little one, to take care of him, and I told God that He promises to take care of us and to keep us healthy.  You see, I'm learning that faith means that which is not seen; not things that have already happened.  So I am confident through faith that he is going to be just fine.  Any way, on the way down to the party, we stopped with Pappy and Naner to take a couple of pics of the family and of course the matching outfits.  :)

No comments: