Saturday, July 16, 2011

Nursing Wrap

I FINALLY found a nursing wrap that covers me completely!!!!!!!  The one I had before just didn't do it.  It covered the front, but not the back.  I had been searching for one that covered front and back (a poncho type thing of sorts).  I had started looking back when Ryan was little, but to no avail.  Well, now I have one.  I just got it in the mail today and I love it.  They have a few styles and colors, which are really cute. Now I won't be confined to nursing in the car when we are out and about and will feel comfortable enough to do it out in public while remaining modest.  :0)
http://www.modestmomz.com/

2 comments:

~ Noelle said...

glad that worked out for you :)

HB said...

Well yes, except for it was the wrong size, so now I'm waiting again! lol