Wednesday, July 20, 2011

First time using new camera



I get my handsome from my dad :)








We took Ryan to the park on Monday and I got to try out my new camera.  I really only know how to use the auto function at this point, so I still need to get into my manual.  I don't know how to edit my photos yet either so what you see is what you get.  But either way I wanted to share my first ones.   Ryan had a good time at the park.  It was one we hadn't been to before, which is odd because it's right down the road.  Ryan has been running a fever between 100-103 since Tuesday afternoon, poor guy.  :'(

4 comments:

Liz Hampton-Derivan Studio said...

Very nice!

HB said...

Thanks! can't wait for you to get here and help me!!!! :)

~ Noelle said...

looks great!!!!!!!

Mrs. R said...

they look great! :)

i've probably told you before but picnik.com is a great photo editting site and the basics are free. it's very user friendly and I love it.