Thursday, December 8, 2011

CBN

Great resource! This is where I read different Bible translations (since my Bible is KJV and often times I need to read more current language to get it!!!!) and if you click on resources it will give you commentary on whatever chapter you are reading, and there is a daily devotional under reading plans. I like it!
http://bible.cbn.com/#!/nlt/John/1

Oh and totally off subject, but Ryan went poopy in the potty for the first time last night!!!! We are not potty training (suspended that months ago), but after bath time he asked to get up on the potty and then he said "bye mama". I went to the doorway and had my back to him. Really didn't think anything would happen, but lo and behold a few minutes later he exclaims "I DID IT!" and sure enough he did!!!!!! :) Practice makes progress!!!!!

No comments: