Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Disney Day 2 Epcot

I heart the mouse!  Our hotel - Old Key West

Our room

And again

Waiting for the bus to take us to Epcot

Just arrived to the Epcot gates and he's already zonked!



Mexico





Ate lunch here.  This was probably my most favorite thing the whole week!  Other favorites were watching Ryan try to catch the 3D objects during muppets theater at Hollywood Studios and Hunter chewing on Plutos whiskers when he got a little too close during character dining at Garden Grill.  Sean also surprised me with a really nice ring.  :)


While we ate lunch.

Inside where we ate lunch.  The true German in me came out.....my maiden name is Fritz!









Character dining at Garden Grill in Epcot





2 comments:

~ Noelle said...

i want to stay there!!!!!!!!

HB said...

i recommend it