Monday, December 12, 2011

Sleep-FULL nights!

WOW!!!! 
 So many milestones!!!!  I had posted last week about Hunter's milestones.  I need to add to that list.  He is also growing 3 more teeth!  AND!!!!  He is SLEEPING IN HIS CRIB!!!!!  He started last Friday and every night he has slept through the night, which was a BIG surprise because for months he has been up and down all night long, eating, crying, screaming, sleeping, up, down, eating, crying, screaming, etc., etc. so I thought for sure him in his own room would be even worse.  Nope!  Seems he just didn't want to sleep with mommy and daddy anymore!  God had been urging us to put him in his room; I wish we would have been instantly obedient.  We would have avoided many sleepless, frustrating nights for all of us.  I miss the little guy, but I love having my husband back and our evening time together.

Sean CLEP'ed out of 2 tests last week, math and chemistry, so he saved himself about a semester's worth of  classes towards his new engineering major.  I am so proud of him!!!!!   He had taken the chemistry test and missed the passing grade by one point, but went to the department head and got them to accept him any way.  The department head just so happened to be my midwife's husband!  Now he is registered for next semester.  :)

Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.


No comments: