Thursday, April 12, 2012

New church and anatomy ultrasound

After much prayer, God's guidance, and feeling we are follwing His will, we have started going to a new church.  It was a hard decision, but a right one.  Sean and the boys are still going to our church on Sundays, but I'm not going there anymore.  Of course I wasn't going Sundays because of work, but I was going to a women's Bible study on Thursdays.  It isn't that something happened, it's just that usually there isn't childcare and the boys and I were leaving frustrated because they were bored and loud and I was distracted and being a distraction to others.  I started researching other options and found an adult BIble study on Wednesday nights with childcare.  The church is Lakeside Community and is right up the road.  We went two weeks ago and unbeknownst to us it was perfect timing because it was the start of a new study that night.  A study on Muslims, which has been very informative and really interesting.  The boys are doing well in childcare.  Well, Ryan is.  Hunter is adjusting.  This is his first time being watched by someone other than us, really.  The people are kind and Sean and I are enjoying having time together, just me and him, fellowshipping, worshipping, and learning.  I missed going to church as a family.  I do miss our church and I'm so thankful that the boys can still be apart of it on Sundays.  I know we will be moving in a few months, but I still needed to be involved.  I am praying that we find a wonderful new church family in TN!

Side note:  :)  We had our anatomy ultrasound today and me and baby look great.  4 heart chambers, 2 kidneys, a stomach, 2 arms, 2 legs, left and right brain hemispheres, heartbeat of 139, feet and toes AND the ultrasound tech also ventured "down there" and knows the gender.  She put this classified info on 2 ultrasounds and sealed them in envelopes.  They are now in the mail and on their way....one to my mom and step-dad and one to a dear friend and her sweet hubby!  Not for us to know until delivery day!  :)  Praise God for our new blessing and for a healthy baby and mama.  This never is taken for granted and we are continually grateful and thankful for His lovekindness, grace, and mercy.  

Psalm 139:13-18
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. How precious to me are your thoughts, God! How vast is the sum of them! Were I to count them, they would outnumber the grains of sand— when I awake, I am still with you.

No comments: