Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Brewner Family Easter 2012

What's in my egg?





Egg dying time!


Found one!




Thanks for helping, Daddy!
We celebrated our Easter on Good Friday since I had to work on Sunday. We started out by reading the story of Jesus and his trial, death, and ressurection as a family. Then we went through our Easter baskets. We used plastic eggs for this and filled them with coins and candy. Then we colored eggs. Well, Sean and Ryan did. Hunter just wanted to dump the dye so we went inside. :) Then I hid eggs for the boys (totally obvious places) and did an egg hunt with the newly dyed eggs. Ryan's total count= 11. Hunter = 1. We ended with chicken on the grill, potato salad, deviled eggs, and corn on the cob.

Sunday, the boys went to church and then to Naner's to eat with the family and do another egg hunt. Then, I met them at church after I got off work so we could see the children's Easter play and eat cookies.

It was a great weekend, but the most important reason to rejoice is because He is risen indeed!

John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whosoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

6 comments:

Angela said...

Oh my goodness! How wonderful is the amazing gift from God we are blessed with! Great pictures and looks like a grand day! They are getting so big! :D "God bless you all!"

HB said...

Hi! Can't believe we haven't seen you around, my lovely neighbor! You are due soon, right? I hope your family is doing well. God bless you and your beautiful brood. xoxox

Liz Hampton-Derivan Studio said...

Love:)

HB said...

thanks!

Angela said...

Hello, I know we have been busy, as I am sure you know? :) Yupper in May..baby girl is getting bigger! Kiddos are doing well thanks. Shop is busy....ect. I am praying you get blessed with a girl. :)

HB said...

Yes, we saw you guys walking yesterday! Love the belly! Such a beautiful thing that God let's us women experience!!!!!! Keep us posted!