Thursday, April 5, 2012

What do Ramen Noodles do to your children?

It's no secret I am simple when it comes to the foods I appreciate.  Growing up, my family didn't have much money and so Ramen noodles were always a good way to go.  I am still a huge fan.  Granted I do drain the water and jazz them up with olive oil, garlic salt, onion powder, Italian seasoning, and Parm cheese.  Any way, the boys have become big fans, as well. See, just look how happy Hunter is after serving him up a big bowl of 'em!!

And I leave you with a reminder.  I know as a 5 day a week stay-at-home mom and housewife just how busy it can get, but remember to take time with your children, play with them, laugh with them, hug them, and just let them know how special they are and how much you love them.  You will never get all of those precious moments back and before you know it they will be grown and gone!  Hug and kiss your hubby, too......often!!!!!!! 

“See that you do not despise one of these little ones. For I tell you that in heaven their angels always see the face of my Father who is in heaven.
(Matthew 18:10 ESV)

No comments: