- 1 (30-oz.) package frozen seasoned shredded potato rounds
- 1 (28-oz.) can diced tomatoes, drained $Click to see savings
- 1 (1-oz.) package fresh basil, torn
- 2 cups (8 oz.) shredded pizza cheese blend
- Preheat oven to 450°. Brush a 15 1/2- x 10 1/2-inch jelly-roll pan with oil, and arrange potatoes in a single layer in pan. Bake 10 minutes. Flatten potatoes, using the back of a wooden spoon until rounds touch and cover entire pan. Bake 20 more minutes or until crisp. Top with remaining ingredients. Bake 5 to 10 more minutes or until cheese melts.