Thursday, October 2, 2008

Baby


Me and baby are healthy! Baby is 3 sonometers and heart rate is 155 bpm. I am 7 weeks and 4 days! All of my female stuff looks good, normal size and just good. I will require extra ultrasounds because of my GYN history (LEEP procedures) because it could cause my cervix to shrink too much, but hopefully with monitoring and being proactive about it, all will be fine. We were there for 2 hours today! Got a ton of info, had the ultrasound of course and got a ton of stuff in a goody bag to bring home. We took one of the extra pics to grandma and grand-dad. They were thrilled!

It has been a great day! I had today off too so that was nice. Did a lot around the house and some scrap booking. YAY for baby!

2 comments:

Becca said...

Well consider yourself almost lucky to have those prior issues....you'll get to see little baby a lot more often than i got to. Only 2 ultrasounds for me, but you'll probably have a lot more :)
The house pics are great too!

HB said...

Thanks! And yes great way to look at it!