Sunday, October 12, 2008

I Heart Weekends

It has been a good weekend, well besides not feeling so great, but that is the norm these days and I'm actually OK with it. Means things are probably going the way they should. Friday night we got Taco Bell and met some of my coworkers at Pioneer Park in downtown Dunedin to do movies in the park. They showed The Invisible Man. It is a free thing they are doing once a week right now and you just bring blankets and food and cop a squat in the grass. It was fun. I also decided that a once weekly munching at Taco Bell would be great, but Sean disagrees. I guess if I have to I will gorge alone on tacos and burritos. Yesterday Sean had to work. I did a lot around the house and also decorated for Halloween. I have to say it looks good and spooky of course! There are a lot of spiders, and Sean hates spiders. Poor guy. I went back to the spa and got a facial, microdermabrasion and an eyebrow wax. The facial and wax were each 50% off so that was cool. Sean and I went to Oktoberfest in Dunedin last night. We forgot cash so that was a real hassle at first to call Wachovia and have funds transferred so we could use the ATM there, but in the end it all worked out and we ate yummy brats and sauerkraut and German potato salad. There were a bunch of fair rides and games and food and we walked around. We got home and finally watched the rest of I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry, which we had started about a month ago. Then it was off to dream land!

No comments: