Friday, October 10, 2008

Us

Quick updates:

1. Everything is good with us. Sean has been a little stressed at work, but I know he will get through it! Love you baby!
2. Work has been good for me. Had yesterday off. I found my old hairdresser who has just moved back from Orlando so I went to her spa and got my hair cut and colored. We went crazy with my hair and did blond with black! I like it, not totally used to it, but I do like it and I definitely was ready for a change. I got a massage after that.
3. Still trying to figure out pregnancy insurance. Applied for Medicaid yesterday, but probably won't qualify. Talked to a discount program called Maternity Advantage, but still not sure about that. On Wednesday, I will find out if going through my work to get insurance will be the best. I am optimistic that it will and we can get this all settled.
4. There was a $100 charge on our credit card that wasn't ours that we have to dispute now.


Well, that's it. Gotta be at work at 8. Have a great day!

2 comments:

Becca said...

YIKES! you guys have been busy! i want to see pics of the new hair...or better yet we want to see you guys! Hope to see you soooooooon :)

HB said...

Hope to see ya! Call us if you guys have time and we will try to get together. Have a safe trip!