Friday, December 12, 2008

Busy Bees

We now have Fios, which is so nice. Since we moved here both the laptop and PC have been on a wireless network, which worked well with the laptop (and still does), but not so much with the PC. It would lose connection every few minutes and kick me off. VERY annoying, let me tell you. Now we have Fios and I am back on a modem so it is actually pleasurable to get on line again.

The week has been busy. Work of course. Tuesday we met dad and granddad for dinner and then visited granny in rehab and my coworker in the hospital. She got bit by a cat and it got really infected. Like to the point where she was in the hospital from Saturday until Wednesday. She even had to have a MRI.

Yesterday (my day off) I did some data entry for the Humane Society's microchip clinic. I had like 42 to do and only got 20 done. It was a little slow going at first, but once I learned it, it was pretty easy. I guess the other half will have to wait until next Thursday.

I finally got all of our falls clothes out of storage boxes and hung them in the closet. It was kinda like getting new clothes all over again because I forgot what I even had.

I went to school yesterday and was fitted for my cap and gown! I graduate next weekend. I am excited and a little nervous! My first graduation!

It is pretty chilly here and we have had some storms coming through and tornado watches and stuff. My kind of weather.

Oh and we signed up for Upromise. It saves money for baby's college. All you do is eat at participating restaurants, shop on participating web sites and go to Publix and grocery shop (we are there all the time) and spend money and a percentage will be put into an acocunt for us and we don't have to spend a dime!

We watched Juno last night. It was a pretty good movie. I of course cried. I am not sure that was a movie to cry to, but I did of course!

Happy Happy Happy Friday!

No comments: