Monday, December 15, 2008

Weims, Christmas, Melting Pot and Kicks

We had an awesome weekend as usual. Friday we went over to our old neighbors house and sat outside by a fire. The smoke bothered me a bit too much though so we didn't stay too long. It was following me every time I would move and my throat started to hurt.

Saturday we went to Ft. DeSoto for the Weim party. We had a lot of fun. Allie is too shy, scared, submissive to really play with the other Weims, but she had a ton of fun getting lots of attention from the people. She still really enjoyed herself. She would even help the owners round up their dogs. She is funny. We went to lunch down there after that. Then to Target to buy Dr. Supow a gift. We went to the Melting Pot for my Christmas party. There were about 22 of us. It was a lot of fun, too. The food was not at good as I expected it to be, except for the dessert, which was delicious. I think I was a little too worried with being pregnant and having to really watch all the exotic cheeses and sauces and the raw meat and making sure I fully cooked it. The service was awesome though and we did really enjoy ourselves.

Yesterday we worked in the church nursery. Watched my football game, which was no good. Got some of our Christmas cards done. Got our tree and decorated it and the house. I love our tree!

I felt baby move twice last night on the outside instead of the normal flutters I feel. It was amazing! Yay!

Today I have a half day at work and then I have to drive to Pinellas Park to take my final. After today, I will be off school for a month. Nice. Nice to have a half day at work too!

No comments: