Monday, December 15, 2008

Ghetto Livin'

Oh ya and yesterday I woke up to find my car had been rummaged through. We had accidentally left it unlocked and someone went through my glove box and my center console. They did not steal Sean's cell or my ipod or cell charger. They didn't steal anything. This is the second time this has happened in our neighborhood. First time was Sean's car, which they didn't steal anything that time either. I have had my car broken into 2 other times in ATL. Once they broke my window and stole my stereo. The second time they stole my stereo. I was very mad yesterday and felt very violated and concerned for our safety. Also, makes me feel like we live in the ghetto or something even though we don't. Sean is calling the police department today and our HOA.

No comments: