Monday, October 12, 2009

COACH

I got a Coach diaper bag for $50 at "A Second Time Around".  I am sooooooo excited!~  It's my Christmas present from my wonderful husband.  They had such great deals!  We also got some other stuff for Ryan, all on the low-low. lol  It's something that happens twice a year.  It's kinda like a big baby stuff garage sale, but at like a convention center. 

We had my Dad and Grandparents over for roast last night.  She brought us these flowers......and a box of wine.  hehe  It was a good time, except for our AC decided to go on the fritz, so that was uncool (literally).  I'm witty today, eh!? It decided to work again through the night and has been working all morning, so we will see. 

Ryan and I started a new mommy/baby thing at the Dunedin Library.  It's on Mondays at 10 a.m.  Today was our first day and we both really enjoyed it.  :)

Allie knows a fine bag when she sees one!   lol


No comments: